Super Dad!!!!
I.... am.... tired....
SO yesterday was busy...
8:00ish AM - laboriously roll out of bed.
8:05ish AM - wife tells me we might be going to hosp today to have kid. looks like she's in pain.
8:30ish AM - getting boys ready... going to have to take them somewhere or something..they need to be dressed and fed and such.
9:30ish AM - wife tells me things are calming down
9:35ish AM - Decide to start mowing lawn... after all, if I end up going to work late, and then get back and we go to the hospital in the evening...then I wouldn't be able to mow in the evening.
9:40ish AM - Wife calls me and tells me she called doc and they said to come in.
9:45ish AM - Wife asks..."are you coming in??" I figured we'd have to wait till someone came to get the kids. She said we were taking the kids to Tina...so I needed to help get them ready.
10:00ish AM - Take kids to Tina, go to Hospital with wife.
10:30ish AM - Wife all hooked up to monitors... waiting to find out what they are gonna do... tummy rumbles....
10:45ish AM - Go downstairs to get coffee and muffin.
11:30ish AM - Find out we aren't staying at the hospital most likely...
12:30ish PM - Leave hospital...no baby, but with more knowledge of what we are looking for before we come in the next time.
12:45ish PM - Pick up kids.
12:50ish PM - Get McD's for lunch. I tried the new asian salad... not bad.
1:00ish PM - Azariah asleep...start working with Zion to pick up playroom
1:10ish PM - Start cleaning downstairs bathroom, start load of laundry.
1:30ish PM - Finish bathroom, check on Zion. 2 toys put away maybe...
1:45ish PM - Finally convinced Zion to put other things away after I helped him with the books.
2:14ish PM - My office shelves cleaned up...check on Zion... a few more toys put away...
3:00ish PM - Finally finish playroom cleaning...after throwing away some of the favorite toys for motivation. Yes I gave them back.
3:15ish PM - Clean Bathroom upstairs.
4:00ish PM - Begin mowing lawn.
5:00ish PM - Take fam over to "grandmas" and eat dinner over there.
6:00ish PM - 8:00ish PM - Try to relax
8:30ish PM - wrestle boys in to PJs and take them home.
9:00ish PM - home and boys in bed.
9:10ish PM - signing graduation card for buddy Steve. about to go to his graduation party.
9:15ish PM - Both boys awake and want to come with...
9:30ish PM - decide to take both boys as it would be the only way I wouldn't miss the party completely.
10:30ish PM - leave party to head back home. Forgot diaper and Riah was stinky...
11:30ish PM - fall into bed....
SUPER DAD to the rescue!! How many days can you keep this up??
I was thinking of entitling this post "manly man". In my estimation, you aren't much of a man if you can't change a kids diaper... I mean come on. Is it too stinky for you?? Do you have a weak stomach?? Is changing a diaper too hard?? wimp!!
Keep up the pace I've been at for the last two weeks, while remaining, happy, sensitive, and caring... you might make the estimation of a man in my book!
Now... were is my grill? All this "manly" talk makes me want to light some charcoal...
SO yesterday was busy...
8:00ish AM - laboriously roll out of bed.
8:05ish AM - wife tells me we might be going to hosp today to have kid. looks like she's in pain.
8:30ish AM - getting boys ready... going to have to take them somewhere or something..they need to be dressed and fed and such.
9:30ish AM - wife tells me things are calming down
9:35ish AM - Decide to start mowing lawn... after all, if I end up going to work late, and then get back and we go to the hospital in the evening...then I wouldn't be able to mow in the evening.
9:40ish AM - Wife calls me and tells me she called doc and they said to come in.
9:45ish AM - Wife asks..."are you coming in??" I figured we'd have to wait till someone came to get the kids. She said we were taking the kids to Tina...so I needed to help get them ready.
10:00ish AM - Take kids to Tina, go to Hospital with wife.
10:30ish AM - Wife all hooked up to monitors... waiting to find out what they are gonna do... tummy rumbles....
10:45ish AM - Go downstairs to get coffee and muffin.
11:30ish AM - Find out we aren't staying at the hospital most likely...
12:30ish PM - Leave hospital...no baby, but with more knowledge of what we are looking for before we come in the next time.
12:45ish PM - Pick up kids.
12:50ish PM - Get McD's for lunch. I tried the new asian salad... not bad.
1:00ish PM - Azariah asleep...start working with Zion to pick up playroom
1:10ish PM - Start cleaning downstairs bathroom, start load of laundry.
1:30ish PM - Finish bathroom, check on Zion. 2 toys put away maybe...
1:45ish PM - Finally convinced Zion to put other things away after I helped him with the books.
2:14ish PM - My office shelves cleaned up...check on Zion... a few more toys put away...
3:00ish PM - Finally finish playroom cleaning...after throwing away some of the favorite toys for motivation. Yes I gave them back.
3:15ish PM - Clean Bathroom upstairs.
4:00ish PM - Begin mowing lawn.
5:00ish PM - Take fam over to "grandmas" and eat dinner over there.
6:00ish PM - 8:00ish PM - Try to relax
8:30ish PM - wrestle boys in to PJs and take them home.
9:00ish PM - home and boys in bed.
9:10ish PM - signing graduation card for buddy Steve. about to go to his graduation party.
9:15ish PM - Both boys awake and want to come with...
9:30ish PM - decide to take both boys as it would be the only way I wouldn't miss the party completely.
10:30ish PM - leave party to head back home. Forgot diaper and Riah was stinky...
11:30ish PM - fall into bed....
SUPER DAD to the rescue!! How many days can you keep this up??
I was thinking of entitling this post "manly man". In my estimation, you aren't much of a man if you can't change a kids diaper... I mean come on. Is it too stinky for you?? Do you have a weak stomach?? Is changing a diaper too hard?? wimp!!
Keep up the pace I've been at for the last two weeks, while remaining, happy, sensitive, and caring... you might make the estimation of a man in my book!
Now... were is my grill? All this "manly" talk makes me want to light some charcoal...

Post a Comment