Happy Birthday Azariah!!
Happy Birthday to Azariah! He's 3 years old today!
I wrote a post about my thoughts about Zion's birth and such when he turned 4, I thought I'd do the same for Azariah today.
So this post is to Azariah Joseph.
I remember your birth was alot easier on your mother than the last one. You were a good kid from the start I guess. I remember being so proud at having another little boy. Mommy did want a girl, but I was very very happy to have another little boy. We thought about naming you Ezekiel Paul or Ezekiel John...but for some reason, your character didn't fit those names. You must be a special kid, since not just any name would work.
Now I look at you, and I wonder what you'll become. Will you become a Chef with your fascination with cook books and utinsils? You seem to be so smart at your young age...you can talk better than any other 3 year old I know...will you be a scholar? You seem to really like music, will you become a musician with the guitar we got you for your birthday?
Your smiles and expressions are so very cute. You are the most adorable child. I know that you'll hate that your dad posted this when you turn 15, but you got to admit, you're a cute 3 yr old.
So Happy Birthday Azariah!! Daddy loves you!
I wrote a post about my thoughts about Zion's birth and such when he turned 4, I thought I'd do the same for Azariah today.
So this post is to Azariah Joseph.
I remember your birth was alot easier on your mother than the last one. You were a good kid from the start I guess. I remember being so proud at having another little boy. Mommy did want a girl, but I was very very happy to have another little boy. We thought about naming you Ezekiel Paul or Ezekiel John...but for some reason, your character didn't fit those names. You must be a special kid, since not just any name would work.
Now I look at you, and I wonder what you'll become. Will you become a Chef with your fascination with cook books and utinsils? You seem to be so smart at your young age...you can talk better than any other 3 year old I know...will you be a scholar? You seem to really like music, will you become a musician with the guitar we got you for your birthday?
Your smiles and expressions are so very cute. You are the most adorable child. I know that you'll hate that your dad posted this when you turn 15, but you got to admit, you're a cute 3 yr old.
So Happy Birthday Azariah!! Daddy loves you!

Post a Comment