« Home | Kayaks and yard sales... » | Baptism » | Computer Kids » | Happy Birthday Azariah!! » | Glorianna Shalom! » | Super Dad!!!! » | Well taken care of (Part II) » | Well taken care of... (Part I) » | Almost there... » | Easter Duds. »

Projects and Manure.

My deck is partly pressure washed.

My deck steps are ripped off on one side... I have the lumber to redo this.

My lower deck section is all put back together except the corners.

And this weekend, instead of finishing that... I am going to be redoing the floor in our kitchen and living room.

-------------

We wont even talk about the garden I can never get to because it always rains the day before I decide to do anything with it. I did get some plants bought...

Yeah, I went to Home Depot on lunch break. I haven't been able to get away to get plants and such, and I've kinda been waiting on seeing if I could come up with someone to bring me a load of manure. Then I saw it at Home Depot. Cow Manure. 40 lb bags. 1.29 a bag. I couldn't believe it. So there I am, in my nice work clothes, putting 40 lb bags of manure on the cart. I'm thinking I need to get about 10 more...5 didn't cover very far.

I still can't believe I actually BOUGHT cow manure. I mean... I know for a fact that Minnesota and South Dakota have enough to fertilize the entire world...if I could have just got some. I mean, who puts Manure in bags and sells it? Not like it cost them anything...they had it lying around anyhow.

Ah well... the garden will be rich and fertile one way or the other I guess.

---------------

Steve's wedding coming up next weekend. People staying at our house starting on Wednesday.

Thinking about going to Chicago for a couple days if some friends of ours go over a weekend where we can go too.

That's all for now.

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile