« Home | Well taken care of... (Part I) » | Almost there... » | Easter Duds. » | Easter Pictures! » | Easter Weekend » | Green Slimey Guys » | Motivation » | Sunday and return... » | Saturday's update!! » | Friday afternoon update. »

Well taken care of (Part II)

Okie... part II of how nice people have been to us, and our public, on-line thanks.

Dawn, thanks so much for keeping AnnaMay company on what she says was a really bad day for her. I know AnnaMay values your friendship so highly. How you ever were able to do all you did Thursday is beyond me. All our laundry, made the beds, picked up Zion from school and even bought AnnaMay her favorite Quiznos! Thank you just doesn't seem to cut it!

Sharon G, TAQUITOS!! I'm starting to get really fond of these little things. It made for a very nice dinner, and there was enough left over for my lunch at work! Thanks for helping us out! And yes... Game night again once things settle down!

Sharon W, The burritos were so good and easy. Made for a nice lunch, and we have some left. I loved your little notes written on each one. Not sure when enchilada night is...but I'm sure it will be a fine meal! Thanks a bunch!

Sharon T (mother-in-law), Thanks for always being available to drop whatever you are doing and help out. It means alot to us that you'd give up a busy weekend of house remodeling to bring AnnaMay and the boys over there. We sure appreciate you.

I'm sure there will be more to come again! We are in the "safe zone" of 36 weeks along now. I'm anticipating the baby will come just about any time now.

later!

-Trevor

our prayers are with you all.
I didn't talk to you online yesterday and thought's it's might's be's the's day's.

LOL ;-)

-SpamBoy

I was going to comment on Anna May's site, but it doens't allow annonymous comments, so I had to do it on yours.

I guess any day now the baby will be here! You're all in my prayers, and I trust that everything goes fine. A little baby girl will be so wonderful!

Make sure you let us internet people know as soon as you can, k?

God bless you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile