« Home | Update on the floor.... » | Tiling the floor (projects part II) » | Projects and Manure. » | Kayaks and yard sales... » | Baptism » | Computer Kids » | Happy Birthday Azariah!! » | Glorianna Shalom! » | Super Dad!!!! » | Well taken care of (Part II) »

It's pretty much done now....





Will I ever attempt such a feat again? I did save a whole heap of money doing it myself with Jon's help. But man was it alot of work.

So anyhow, done with the floor just in time. Steve's parents are here with us for a couple days until the wedding.

Now that the floor is done, I turn my attentions to Steve's wedding. As the best man, I have a speech to write, and a bachelor party to plan. Lots to do!

-Trevor Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile