« Home | Picture with a Tiger » | Coffee and Snow » | Road trip to VA » | the back of the daily dilber calendar » | Zion, in black and white. » | Hi, I'm Azariah. » | Replacing the pipes OR how to spend alot of money ... » | Deep poetry » | plumbing woes » | The painting of the office and desk »

A nice Saturday.

Ahh.... The way life should be! We did a little shopping on Saturday morning, took our picture with a tiger (see previous post) , did some yard work, and went to a special church service. A long but relaxing saturday. The first relaxing saturday in awhile.

I took the boys to Meijer as AnnaMay napped in the afternoon. In our conversation on the way, Zion said "I can't wait till I'm big like you daddy, then I can hunt and preach... oh and work!" I said, are all those things fun? Zion said "yeah!"

If you think about it from what must be his point of view, since I'm daddy and can do whatever I want, obviously everything I do must be fun. Funny stuff.

Zion has also reported to us that "growing is soo slow". Thought that was pretty cute.

In other news, the boys are excited for Christmas, and we've decided that the threat of not being able to get or do fun things is much more effective that sitting in the corner and spankings and such. "We're going to take your present away" tends to shape up the boys real quick.

But what will we do after Christmas???

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile