« Home | Merry Christmas Everyone! - Riah » | Puzzle Update » | Haiti Trip » | At least I can blog!! » | I'm certified!! » | Kid Specials » | Atlanta Trip » | The Dental Visit or let's send this guy to other... » | Study Study Study... » | Tomato Harvest!! »
Posted by Bro Trevor on Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 1:40 PM | Permalink
great job zion and riah grand pa and grandma very proud of you
Posted by Anonymous | 10:18 AM
Wow. I'm impressed. When I saw these videos... the first thing I thought of was Linus. All they need is a blue blanket to carry around with them everywhere they go."That's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown."
Posted by Anonymous | 7:35 PM
Post a Comment
great job zion and riah grand pa and grandma very proud of you
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:18 AM
Wow. I'm impressed. When I saw these videos... the first thing I thought of was Linus. All they need is a blue blanket to carry around with them everywhere they go.
"That's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown."
Posted by
Anonymous |
7:35 PM
Post a Comment