« Home | Atlanta Trip » | The Dental Visit or let's send this guy to other... » | Study Study Study... » | Tomato Harvest!! » | Generals Brought to Tears » | Mt. Dew Free Day!! (August 16th) » | Summer Time! Part 3 » | S'more pictures!! (Summer Time Part 2) » | Summer Time!! (Part I) » | Produce, fireworks, and puzzles »

Kid Specials

The last time we went to Florida on a "preaching Vacation" I convinced the boys to do a special of some kind for the people at the church there.

Azariah decided to recite Psalm 34:8-19 and Zion decided to play and sing "My Faith Looks up to Thee". I just got the videos of those edited a bit, so here ya go! Enjoy!



Those were both awesome!

That was so cute!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!! I'm very impressed with Raih's Psalm!!! You have inspired me!

That's awesome. Good good stuff.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile