I'm certified!!
Yes, it's true!
Last Friday I took my test for Microsoft Certification in SQL Server. I am now a MCTS: SQL Server. (Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist)
Now I get to use this neat Logo on business cards and stuff.
_507.jpg)
My plan is to now finish up my CCNA studies and take that networking test. Then I will resume the Microsoft side of things with .NET Framework tests.
So, what does this mean? It means I've achieved a demonstrable (at least testable) level of competence in select areas of technology. This particular one is a database, and how to administrate that database, by keeping backups of the files, restoring files, managing performance and all kinds of stuff.
Anyhow, I studied the night before this test for 6 hours, as well as took a week long class. I still thought it was somewhatly a difficult test, as the range of subjects was quite broad.
Advancing my career and technical competence!
Last Friday I took my test for Microsoft Certification in SQL Server. I am now a MCTS: SQL Server. (Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist)
Now I get to use this neat Logo on business cards and stuff.
_507.jpg)
My plan is to now finish up my CCNA studies and take that networking test. Then I will resume the Microsoft side of things with .NET Framework tests.
So, what does this mean? It means I've achieved a demonstrable (at least testable) level of competence in select areas of technology. This particular one is a database, and how to administrate that database, by keeping backups of the files, restoring files, managing performance and all kinds of stuff.
Anyhow, I studied the night before this test for 6 hours, as well as took a week long class. I still thought it was somewhatly a difficult test, as the range of subjects was quite broad.
Advancing my career and technical competence!

Post a Comment