« Home | Mt. Dew Free Day!! (August 16th) » | Summer Time! Part 3 » | S'more pictures!! (Summer Time Part 2) » | Summer Time!! (Part I) » | Produce, fireworks, and puzzles » | Produce!! » | Florida Trip » | Replacing your above ground pool liner. » | Zion's Piano Recital » | Riah and Nana's Party »

Generals Brought to Tears

My supervisor at work got me a little gift while he was on vacation. I've become a Civil War history fan, so this was a perfect puzzle for me. AnnaMay and I started it a couple evenings ago.



Here's the start. Whew, this is a big puzzle!! I guess the last one we did was 500 pieces, I thought it was 1000.


Here it is, about an hour and a half later. Huge progress...




Evening #2

Roll-o-puzz worked surprisingly well. Except for the fact you can't hardly slide pieces around. This puzzle is going to take weeks I think. So being able to store it even when not done is critical.

Posted by Picasa

We have the roll-o-puzz as well. The rolling part works great. My only complaint is that you cannot slide the pieces around. Instead, you have to pick each piece up one at a time to move them. Also, it is very inconvenient to move an entire section. Still, maybe the benefits outweigh these small downsides.

We haven't done a puzzle for some time, but picked one up the last time we were across to Washington. I doubt we'll get to it before winter hits, when we spend a little more time indoors.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile