« Home | Glorianna... » | Dig n Eat Crawfish!! » | Steve's Wedding Stuff » | Steve's Wedding Celebration! » | It's pretty much done now.... » | Update on the floor.... » | Tiling the floor (projects part II) » | Projects and Manure. » | Kayaks and yard sales... » | Baptism »

The passing of a soldier and friend.





Last week went by with the passing of a true soldier and friend. Bro Jerry Pait went home to be with the Lord, to shake no more of parkinsons disease.

I will long remember the good times we had singing and praising the Lord with him in the nursing home. He was a stalwart soldier of faith. Even through His great trial, his love for the Lord, and His sense of humor astounded me.

One day, I look forward to worshipping with Bro Pait again. We'll have no less days to sing God's praise, than when we first begun.

(the music you are hearing - if you activated the control - is an audio clip of the singing at the funeral)

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile