« Home | Steve's Wedding Stuff » | Steve's Wedding Celebration! » | It's pretty much done now.... » | Update on the floor.... » | Tiling the floor (projects part II) » | Projects and Manure. » | Kayaks and yard sales... » | Baptism » | Computer Kids » | Happy Birthday Azariah!! »

Dig n Eat Crawfish!!

I decided I have had enough of those stupid crawfish chimneys in my back yard. I read all over the internet trying to figure out how to get rid of them. It ranged from the very un-ecosafe poisons to traps, to just digging down where the stack is and finding them at the bottom of the hole.

Well, that last one didn't sound to bad...besides, after you found them at the bottom, you could eat em!

So that's what I did. I dug by the three biggest stacks I had in my yard... The second one I didn't find, but I pulled a decent sized one, and a smaller one out of the first and third holes.




So here's one of them out of the boiling pot.



Post-boiling... notice the nice red color now.




Peeled out the meat... Not too much really...

Yum!! Revenge never tasted so good! Two less Crawfish to tear up my yard!!!




Zion had the small one, and there wasn't enough for Azariah, who was even salivating after some...

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile