« Home | Zion, in black and white. » | Hi, I'm Azariah. » | Replacing the pipes OR how to spend alot of money ... » | Deep poetry » | plumbing woes » | The painting of the office and desk » | How I arrived at the needed set of data. » | The Fort and the drain. » | I love Ice Cream » | RackNo! »

the back of the daily dilber calendar

Is anyone elses life organized by a bunch of notes/scribbles on the back of the daily dilbert calendar pages?

Mine is... passwords, reminders, phone numbers. All reside under my monitor.

Here's an excerpt of what you might find on one of my dilbert calendar pages.

"Emily - found cell"
"Yelana - RJ45"
"WAP54g wrt54g ro/wi game adapter"
"Please check - spelling F&L try again"

That last one I have NO CLUE what it refers to. The others I know.

I thought today, I should get some system of organization. I should get a notebook or binder or something. Then I thought, wait...I write software. I should write a program to organize my details I need.

Maybe sometime I'll do that.

Right now I'm too busy sorting through my dilbert pages and throwing out what I don't need.

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile