The painting of the office and desk

I have been spending my free time painting my office and desk. I chose a sageish green for the wall color, and a brownish color for my desk and trim. Unfortunately, the green in the main wall paint makes the trim color look a little green too, but I think it looks ok, although not exactly what I wanted.
Thanks goes to Telly of course for giving me the finer points of how to paint my desktop correctly so that it will last, be smooth, and look really good.
What? You noticed I haven't "stayed within the lines". I'M NOT DONE YET!!
I only get like 2 hours a week on this project. I mean think of all I have to do. Work 8 hours a day 5 days a week. A touch of side work maybe a couple hours a week. Hunt on Saturday for deer. Sunday is church and general relax day. So the rest of the few evening hours I get, I have to divide between being a loving husband, father, friend, and painting.
It's a wonder it's getting done!
Anyhow.
Can't think of too much exciting going on other than that!
AnnaMay posted some pics of the boys playing in the fall leaves over at Wife's blog.
later!
-Trevor

Post a Comment