« Home | plumbing woes » | The painting of the office and desk » | How I arrived at the needed set of data. » | The Fort and the drain. » | I love Ice Cream » | RackNo! » | Bible Trivia II » | Bible Trivia » | Here's the most recent family picture! It's hard ... » | I'm not a nerd! »

Deep poetry

-- Excerpt of an email I sent to my sister recapping the events of the past year --


Built the boys a playfort as you no doubt have seen. They mostly enjoy the sandbox. Oh yes, one thing we did this summer A LOT was enjoyed our POOL!! Boo yah!! I love having a pool!! But then October came, and it got cold.

Weep, weep, weep October
Your merciless cold fronts
Brought sorrow to our home.
And a cover over our pool.

It didn't rhyme...but wasn't it so deep and inspiring? Or maybe that happens anytime you start a poem with "weep, weep, weep"


-----------------

I'm such an inspiring poet no?

-Trevor

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile