« Home | The long awaited "thanks Grandpa and Grandma for y... » | I almost died today, or was paralyzed, or broke a ... » | Play some Starby Car! » | Pictures from the Camping Trip » | Water "play", Camping, and Hiking » | Zion's birthday party. » | Lazy Blogger » | Vacation Day » | Gardening 2009 » | Merry Christmas - Zion »

Gears!



Here's a little video of Zion with his gears. He thought of this all by himself. He's really quite clever. He used construx to put this together. He started with 2 gears, and then I asked him what gears did. We talked about how they can change directions, and so he made modifications to change directions. Then he thought of a practical application for that, and added the satellite on top.

Good job Zion!

About me

  • I'm Bro Trevor
  • From Sellersburg, Indiana, United States
My profile